Featured Not resolved

I bought a pair of new Asics GT2000-5 in NY at NY running company when I was on holiday.Just after 20-25 miles of jogging the heel on the shoe was damaged on both shoes.

I have used Asics all my life and have 3 pairs of previous model of GT2000. The Asics GT2000-4 I bought last year I still use and had no problem whatsoever. Back home in Sweden where I live I contacted a retail dealer of Asics running shoes and they advised me to contact the head office of Asics in Sweden. When I contacted the head office in Sweden they was not at all service minded, and I did not get any help at all since I bought the shoes abroad.

As you can see on the pictures the shoes are not worn out and not used very much.I know Asics had some problems with poor quality a couple of years back but managed to get rid of the poor quality issues but it seems they are back with poor quality again unfortunately.

Review about: Asics Gt2000 5.

I liked: Gt 2000.

I didn't like: Quality, Impossibility to return defected shoes, Poor quality and the fact that after a month.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Asics Gt 2000 5 Sneakers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $170
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Asics?

Comments

IRISH JAY
Vancouver, Washington, United States #1341172

This is the same issue that I've had with two other pairs of Asics, although mine is a little further down in the heel.This has happened in (only those two pairs) in less than four months, and under ninety miles on each pair.

I'm not a hard core runner.

That being said, Asics has endeavored to satisfy my issue, and I'm quite happy with the resolution.

Magnus
to IRISH JAY Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden #1341545

Was it the same model GT2000 5 on your two other pairs?My problem was I bought the shoes abroad and cannot have them replaced back home.

The most annoying thing is the reply from Asics which is basically "we cannot help you" end of story.

Had almost the same problem with Asics GT2000 3 but didn't bother doing a complaint back then.The Asics GT2000 4 is working perfect still though.