Bought this shoe ten days ago, and on my first workout wearing the shoes (5 days after arrival), the shoes couldn't handle simple rope climbs. Not great for cross-functional training. If you're strolling on solid pavement or wearing them about town, they'll perform fine. The biggest flaw in the shoes is the arch where it's made of a very lightweight foam (almost feels like packing peanuts). The arches completely wore out from one workout (over 1 inch groove in the arch of the shoe). Training shoe, no!!!!! Casual shoe that's comfortable, yes!!! I've provided feedback to the Product team at Asics, although I don't think they care by the form-letter response I received. Disappointed in the quality of the shoe as I've come to expect more from Asics. I'll consider running shoes from Asics in the future, but for a cross training shoe, this is not a durable choice.

Posted the same review on the Asics website, and they responded with the message below. Just an attempt to keep bad press from their doorstep instead of doing something to potentially fix the shoe in the future. Hopefully this is helpful to someone along the way.

"DisappointedAsicsFan,

Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!

Submit something new

Thanks again,ASICS"

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Asics and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Asics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Asics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Asics?

Comments