Asics poor quality with Exert-TR shoes...

Bought this shoe ten days ago, and on my first workout wearing the shoes (5 days after arrival), the shoes couldn't handle simple rope climbs. Not great for cross-functional training. If you're strolling on solid pavement or wearing them about town, they'll perform fine. The biggest flaw in the shoes is the arch where it's made of a very lightweight foam (almost feels like packing peanuts). The arches completely wore out from one workout (over 1 inch groove in the arch of the shoe). Training shoe, no!!!!! Casual shoe that's comfortable, yes!!! I've provided feedback to the Product team at Asics, although I don't think they care by the form-letter response I received. Disappointed in the quality of the shoe as I've come to expect more from Asics. I'll consider running shoes from Asics in the future, but for a cross training shoe, this is not a durable choice.

Posted the same review on the Asics website, and they responded with the message below. Just an attempt to keep bad press from their doorstep instead of doing something to potentially fix the shoe in the future. Hopefully this is helpful to someone along the way.

Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!

Submit something new

Thanks again,ASICS"

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Gel Exert Tr
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #876458

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Asics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Asics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Asics.
Filing a new complaint about