ASICS SUCKS - LOW GRADE OVER RATED AND OVER PRICED SHOES ........OUTER SOLE CRACKED OPEN WITHIN 58 DAYS
I recently bought a pair of Asics Kayano 21 €180 (yes that is Euro) for the gym as I have a slight over pronation and these are the shoes that I was recommended I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BEEN THIS DISAPPOINTED IN A SHOE, the outer sole has cracked open, as I said initially they were bought for use in the gym but they caused me so much pain that I couldn't stand them so I started wearing them on a casual basis instead for light walks and I have had them 58 DAYS - I have Nike shoes that I have worn for 18 km a day for the last 18 months and they are still fine. I also bought a pair of Saucony at the same time as the Kayano and I use them daily in and out of the gym - half the price double the shoe.....
Point of this post:
DON'T BUY ASICS SHOES - THEY ARE OVER RATED AND HIGHLY OVER PRICED!!!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of the shoes
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gel Kayano 21
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "The Order Number: 1579979376 has been closed in my favor and has been CANCELED, because of insufficient Tracking Number information, that seller provided. This is a VIP item, so this..."
- "I bought today a bag of LAY'S in Athens (Greece). I found suprised when I opened the bag. The amount of the chips were below the middle of the bag!!!!..."
- "I flew from Cuzco to Lima on April 24, 2026, at 15:05, flight LA 2074 (Seat 12K). The cabin personnel started serving soft drinks etc., but after having served 2-3..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."