After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart.I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles.
My hand goes through the top, like a puppet sock! The outer stitching is unthreading on both shoes. I have Nikes that lasted 12+ years and are 100% intact. After I emailed Asics and was advised to mail them in, they waited a month to throw them back in my face and said "Too Bad".
Why does Asics advertise "high quality products" on their website??
These shoes are HIGH QUALITY JUNK, and after being loyal since 1988 I am saying TOO BAD to you Asics, LOST CUSTOMER for LIFE.Thank you SCOTT OLSON in Customer Relations for helping me make a wise decision!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "The shoe in question is the asics T50BQ red white and black gel-lithium that was purchased by my daughter for fathers day of this year 2016 the left shoe squeaks..."
- "I received a pair of Gel Cumulus 17 for Christmas form my brother. I did not start wearing them until the end of March when the snow was finally..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."