After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart.I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles.
My hand goes through the top, like a puppet sock! The outer stitching is unthreading on both shoes. I have Nikes that lasted 12+ years and are 100% intact. After I emailed Asics and was advised to mail them in, they waited a month to throw them back in my face and said "Too Bad".
Why does Asics advertise "high quality products" on their website??
These shoes are HIGH QUALITY JUNK, and after being loyal since 1988 I am saying TOO BAD to you Asics, LOST CUSTOMER for LIFE.Thank you SCOTT OLSON in Customer Relations for helping me make a wise decision!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I wrote to them about the increase in my rate during my contract time, and was told that a $20 per month charge would be applied for every month that..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."