Asics - Gel cumulus 14

28 of 38 Asics reviews

I bought a pair of Asics Gel cumulus 14 on the 14th of November.I was very sceptical at first because I am an avid Brooks supporter and do own 2 pairs of these.

I thought I would give some other brands a chance and went to Tekkie Town Kolonnade Retail Park. After trying on some other brands I decided on this pair of Asics. I was very impressed with the soft feeling and comfortable fit of them. Being so impressed with them I thought I would use them for our next race: Tom Jenkins.

I was really impressed and immediately started telling people my impression of this pair of Asics. BUT today to my disappointment after running a short 5km fun run and coming home, cleaning my shoes and seeing them starting to break and glue starting to come loose. And this after 2 races. I am very , very disappointed.

Is this a design flaw of the Cumulus, have there been any other complaints like these?

How can a running shoe with such a big reputation last less than a month?Please look at the attached photos to see.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
28 of 38 Asics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 07, 2015 #1074941

Are you positive the shoe was not purchased in that condition?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Asics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Asics.
Filing a new complaint about
×