Asics - Gel Cumulus 17

I received a pair of Gel Cumulus 17 for Christmas form my brother. I did not start wearing them until the end of March when the snow was finally gone. After a month a hole appeared in the toe of each shoe. They are a comfortable shoe, but they should not have failed this way in the toe. My last pair of Asics were Gel Kahana 7s and I see that they have a more extended reinforcement in the toe. I was thinking about complaining and then met a woman on my walk today with the same shoes and the same complaint. I have worn Asics for 30 years, as a runner and as a walker and I rely on their quality. The Gel Cumumlus 17 does not measure up and I would ask for a replacement pair of shoes, not the Cumulus.

Kim Kenny

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Asics Gel Cumulus 17
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #868250

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Asics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 09 #1196858 New Roads, Louisiana

Mine are only 6 months old, worn mostly only on the Treadmill. Worn out to a amusement park once. I have the same problem. The toes are wearing though. I guess it does no good to get them to replace from what I've read. Shame...they are so comfortable. Guess I'll have to go back to Nike.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.