Princess, Gauteng

I bought a pair of Asics Women's Gel-Essent 2 running shoes from Princess Crossing Sportsman's Warehouse last December. By September this year, a hole had worn through on the inside of the left shoe (just below the ankle) so badly, that the hard piece of plastic was exposed and consequently, I was left with a bad cut on my foot.

I am a walker and 66 years old so I no undue pressure was put on the shoe, it's just seems that Asics' standards have dropped and they are now selling rubbish and ripping off the public with their prices they charge for an inferior product.

I always used Asics before, but I have now learnt my lesson. I should have taken a warning from the label on he box "Made in Cambodia".

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Asics and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about asics gel-essent 2 sneakers from Asics was quality of the shoes, quality and durability Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Asics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Asics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Asics?

Comments

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1274972

Actually have the same fault in my Asics. I'm annoyed too.