Similar issues with a pair of Asics shoes that I loved.The shoes are less than a year old and the material and foam in the heel area in both shoes is deteriorating badly.

I went back to the store where I purchased the shoes and they told me that the Asics warranty stipulates that worn shoes cannot be returned.

Shoes that are not worn and have all tags in place and are less than 60 days old and are in the original box and for which you have the original bill may be returned for a refund.

Too many conditions to return a defective pair of shoes and definitely the last pair of Asics that I will ever buy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of warranty conditions for manufacturers defect. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of asics shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Asics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned asics shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Asics.

Had an Experience with Asics?

Comments

Hialeah, Florida, United States #1232380

I use Asics Tennis shoes, they have 2 year warranty, and they send me new ones. Never a problem!

Yes, 100% true, I use the Asics Fuji attack, and after only 250 km you are straight trough the fabric of the heels, what is also crazy is that the insole will creep up because Asics has a loose fabric inside one that separates the sole from the inlay sole.The only way to stop this creeping of the insole is to remove the fabric and glue the insole on the sole.

Worn out heels can best be reinforced with silicon kit.Only do this after a few times use, since new fabric=yarn has a kind of slack that makes the fabric initially repellent.